The next All Seasons will feature Ro!
- When: December 3, 2017 from 2-4pm
- Where: The Movement Lab, which is located on the second floor of R. House in Remington (301 W 29th St, Baltimore, MD 21211)
- Cost: $10 suggested donation
- Stop by the food market on the first floor of R. House to grab a snack for the show - you CAN bring food into the studio (no glass)!
- Please note: No shoes and no glass allowed in the studio
All Seasons is the longest-running community belly dance show in the Baltimore area.
All Seasons welcomes dancers of all levels and styles. From first-time performer to seasoned professional; tribal fusion to ATS to Oriental to Turkish; and everything in between.
Whether you're just curious about belly dance or a performer yourself, come enjoy a wonderful community show filled with talented dancers.
All Seasons happens on a quarterly basis (one for each season, see?). The dates for 2017 are:
- June 4, 3:30- 5:30pm
- September 3, 2-4pm
- December 3, 2-4pm
All shows will be hosted at The Movement Lab on the second floor of R. House.
Come dance with us!
Need more belly dance? Check out these other regular events in the area.
Fez Tones Hafla: Every 3rd Sunday of the month in Greenbelt, MD, featuring live music.
- Meridian Dance Hafla: Every 4th Sunday of the month in Towson, MD.
- Moonlight Tribal: A bi-monthly event that showcases fusion and experimental styles of belly dance as well as American and Improv Tribal styles. Burtonsville, MD.